|Real Name:||Cody Conrod|
|Date of Birth||January 7, 2005|
|Net Worth:||$1,000,000 USD|
What is Clix’s net worth?
Clix‘s estimated net worth is $1,000,000 USD.
How does Clix make money?
Clix is a professional Fortnite player for NRG esports.
Here’s a little run-down of how Clix makes money:
Or [SKIP HERE] to see how much Clix makes per month.
Clix’s Twitch channel has 4 million followers and he makes money through subscription, advertisements, and donations.
Clix keeps $3.50 from every subscriber he gets on Twitch.
Clix receives money from advertisements displayed on his stream. We estimate this to be around $2 per 1000 views.
Clix also receives fan donations in a streamlabs tip jar.
[SKIP HERE] to see how much money Clix makes from Twitch.
On his YouTube channel, Clix has 1.72 million subscribers. He uploads to his channel weekly and many of his videos reach over 1 million views each.
On YouTube, you can make money through advertisements displayed on your videos. YouTube will pay between $1 – $4 for every 1000 views in the gaming category depending on the age and location of your viewers.
[SKIP HERE] to see how much money Clix makes from Youtube.
According to esportsearnings.com, Clix has made a grand total of $276,768.08 from participating in 39 Fortnite tournaments.
Being a popular professional fortnite player, Clix gets quite a bit of sponsor requests. When you go to his Twitch stream, you’ll notice he has sponsors such as hot pockets, Levi’s, Purple and Turtle Beach.
Sponsors will pay Clix to feature their products on stream. Some sponsors will also give Clix additional commissions from individual purchases.
It’s not public how much Clix is getting paid monthly by NRG but we estimate the amount to be anywhere between $10,000 and $30,000.
Clix currently doesn’t sell merch.
Want to sell your own merch? This article will teach you how!
How much do Twitch streamers make?
Interested to know how much Twitch streamers make? We’ve covered everything there is to know about the salary of Twitch streamers of every size, whether they are small creators who stream to less than 100 people or top-tier creators on the platform!
How much money does Clix make from Twitch?
Clix makes an estimated $70,000 per month from streaming on Twitch.
Here’s how this adds up:
…From Twitch subscribers
According to Twitch Tracker, Clix gets an average of 18,828 monthly subscribers on Twitch. If we consider that he keeps about $3.50 per sub, we estimate that Clix makes $65,898 per month from his subscribers on Twitch.
…From Twitch Advertisements
Twitch Tracker data tells us that Clix had 1,322,537 total views on Twitch over the last 30 days. When we consider the average $2 CPM, we estimate that Clix makes $2,644 from Twitch advertisements every month.
A Twitch streamer as big as Clix can easily make $2k – $5k per month from donations.
His current streamlabs tip jar reveals that he made $780 this month from his top ten donations alone.
👉 Learn how to setup donation on Twitch.
How much money does Clix make from Youtube?
How much money does Clix make per month?
Combined, Clix makes $88,000 per month from streaming on his Twitch channel and uploading YouTube highlights to Twitch.
Of course, this estimation doesn’t include other income sources Clix may have such as sponsorships, esports earnings, NRG salary, and more.
If we add low-ball estimations from his other income sources, we get closer to an estimated 100 thousand dollars per month.
How did Clix get started?
- Clix was introduced to Fortnite through his older brother
- Clix started streaming on Twitch on November 11 of 2017, when he was only 12 years old. At the time he had a very small audience.
- Throughout 2018, Clix streamed for a total of 104 days and had 10 average viewers watching him. (source)
- He started getting homeschooled so that he could focus on streaming and training for tournaments.
- Cody joined Misfits on March 30th, 2019 (source)
- Clix placed 18th in the 2019 Fortnite World Cup in the solos bracket and 35th in the duos bracket, taking home $162,000 in total. (source)
- After joining Misfits and due to his presence in the World Cup, Clix’s audience on Twitch began to pick up and he reached a steady 7,709 viewers by the end of the year.
- Throughout 2020, Clix’s stream grew by a lot as he was sometimes hitting over 30 thousand concurrent viewers on his stream.
- Clix joined NRG on July 1st, 2020 and ended the year with 19,490 average viewers.
- In 2021, Clix has an average of 26,370 concurrent viewers whenever he goes live on Twitch.