What is Dapr’s net worth?
Dapr‘s estimated net worth is $250,000 USD.
How does Dapr make money?
Dapr is a professional Valorant player for Sentinels.
Here’s how Dapr makes money:
- Earnings from streaming on Twitch
- Earnings from YouTube Ads
- Sponsorships and Brand Deals
- Earnings from Valorant Tournaments
- Salary from Sentinels
👉💰 Or [SKIP HERE] to see how much Dapr makes per month.
Dapr is partnered on Twitch meaning he makes money from subscribers, advertisements, and bit donations.
Dapr receives $2.50 for every tier 1 (or Twitch Prime) subscriber he gets on Twitch.
Advertisements are placed on Dapr’s stream. We estimate that Dapr makes around $2 per 1000 views from advertisements.
Streamers have the ability to give their viewers advertisements as often as they want. However, for the most part, advertisement income only makes up a small chunk of their monthly income.
And finally, Dapr makes money from fan donations.
👉💰 [SKIP HERE] to see how much money Dapr makes from Twitch.
Dapr also has a YouTube channel with 60k subscribers where he uploads highlights to his Twitch streams.
Dapr makes a small amount of money through advertisements displayed on his YouTube channel. We estimate that he receives around $3 per 1000 views.
👉💰 [SKIP HERE] to see how much money Dapr makes from Youtube.
Sponsorships & Brand Deals
Streamers often get paid by brands to promote products (apparel, peripherals, drinks, video games, etc).
- Dapr is sponsored by G-FUEL
- Dapr is sponsored by KEEPS
Sponsorships can be a very good earner for streamers but are hard to track and estimate which is why we never include them when we estimate a streamers’ monthly earnings.
👉 Learn more about how to get sponsored on Twitch.
According to esports earnings, Dapr has made a grand total of $171,641.66 from tournaments.
- 110k came from Valorant tournaments
- 60k came from CSGO tournaments
With 110k total Valorant earnings, Dapr is one of the highest-earning Valorant players right now.
Currently, based on his 2021 and 2020 performances, Dapr makes about $4.5k per month from Valorant tournaments.
Esports pros that are signed with organizations receive a salary from that org. While it is unclear exactly how much Sentinels is paying Dapr, a Valorant pro stands to make between $5k and $20k per month.
Currently, Dapr does not make any money from merch.
👉 Want to sell your own merch? This article will teach you how!
How much do Twitch streamers make?
Interested to know how much Twitch streamers make? We’ve covered everything there is to know about the salary of Twitch streamers of every size, whether they are small creators who stream to less than 100 people or top-tier creators on the platform!
How much money does Dapr make from Twitch?
Dapr makes an estimated $2k per month from streaming on Twitch.
Here’s how this adds up:
…From Twitch subscribers
According to Twitch Tracker, Dapr currently has 447 subscribers on Twitch.
Considering he makes $2.50 per tier 1 subscriber, we estimate that Dapr makes at least $1,117 USD per month from subscribers on Twitch.
…From Twitch Advertisements
Dapr streamed to 232,282 total viewers this month.
Considering a $2 CPM, we estimate that Dapr makes at least $464 USD per month from Advertisements on Twitch.
Source: Twitch Tracker
Donations on Twitch are difficult to estimate.
You can expect a streamer like Dapr to see anywhere from $500 to $1000 per month in donations on average.
How much money does Dapr make from Youtube?
Dapr has on average 100k views on his YouTube channel.
Considering a $3 CPM, we estimate that Dapr makes an estimated $300 USD per month from Advertisements on YouTube.
Source: We used Social Blade to calculate Dapr’s average monthly video views.
How much money does Dapr make per month?
Here’s what we know about Dapr’s monthly income:
- Esports tournaments: $4.5k
- Sentinels Salary: $10k
- Twitch earnings: $2k
- YouTube earnings: $300
Dapr makes an estimated $16,800 per month from Valorant tournaments, his salary from Sentinels, Streaming on Twitch, and uploading videos to YouTube.
This estimation does not include any money Dapr makes from sponsorships, merch, and other income sources.
How did Dapr get started?
- Dapr started his professional career in 2017 at 18 years old playing CSGO for Denial Esports.
- Also in 2017, Dapr started streaming on Twitch. He had a very humble audience in his very first year of 60 average viewers. (source: Twitch Tracker)
- After leaving Denial, he jumped around from org to org throughout 2017 – 2020 never really finding a place where his talents could shine
- In 2020, after his current team was disbanded and Valorant was released, Dapr retired from CSGO to focus on Valorant instead
- After trialing with Sentinels, Dapr joined the Sentinels roster in June of 2020.
- After joining Sentinels, Dapr started seeing success on Twitch as his viewer base grew to over 500 concurrent viewers.
- With Sentinels, Dapr won the 2021 Reykjavik masters, the 2021 NA masters, and many other A-tier tournaments
- In 2022, Dapr has seen massive growth on Twitch, streaming to an average 2k viewers whenever he goes live.
More streamer Net Worths
Want to learn how YOU can stream on Twitch?
At streamerfacts, we have lots of streamer guides available to you!
Our guides cater to all levels of streamers. You can start off from 0 or pick up on your way to make Partner! 🏆