What is Ethos’s net worth?
Ethos‘s estimated net worth is $200,000 USD.
How does Ethos make money?
Ethos is a popular Twitch streamer for NRG Esports.
While he is a full-time Valorant streamer for NRG, he does not play on the NRG professional team.
Here’s a little run-down of how Ethos makes money:
Or [SKIP HERE] to see how much Ethos makes per month.
As a partner on Twitch, Ethos makes money from subscribers, advertisements, and bit donations.
Twitch streamers earn money from subscribers.
Ethos most likely does not qualify for the 70/30 sub split just yet. This means he makes $2.50 per tier 1 subscriber on Twitch.
Ethos also receives money from advertisements displayed on his stream. We estimate this to be around $2 per 1000 views for most streamers.
Streamers have the ability to give their viewers advertisements as often as they want. However, for the most part, advertisement income only makes up a small chunk of their monthly income.
Just like any other streamer, Ethos also receives donations from fans.
[SKIP HERE] to see how much money Ethos makes from Twitch.
Ethos has a YouTube channel with 450k subscribers. On YouTube, Ethos uploads daily and receives around 100k average viewers per video.
Due to his consistent upload schedule and the high quality of his videos, Ethos likely makes more money from YouTube than he does from Twitch.
[SKIP HERE] to see how much money Ethos makes from Youtube.
Streamers often get paid by brands to promote products (apparel, peripherals, drinks, video games, etc).
Sponsorships can be a very good earner for streamers but are hard to track and estimate which is why we never include them when we estimate a streamers’ monthly earnings.
👉 Learn more about how to get sponsored on Twitch.
While he is not a professional player, Ethos has made some money from Valorant tournaments. According to esportsearnings.com, Ethos has made a grand total of $4,273.00 playing in tournaments.
Currently, Ethos does not make any money from merch.
👉 Want to sell your own merch? This article will teach you how!
How much do Twitch streamers make?
Interested to know how much Twitch streamers make? We’ve covered everything there is to know about the salary of Twitch streamers of every size, whether they are small creators who stream to less than 100 people or top-tier creators on the platform!
How much money does Ethos make from Twitch?
Ethos makes an estimated $4k per month from streaming on Twitch.
Here’s how this adds up:
…From Twitch subscribers
According to Twitch Tracker, Ethos has 680 average subscribers on Twitch.
Considering he makes $2.50 per tier 1 subscriber, we estimate that Ethos makes at least $1,700 USD per month from subscribers on Twitch.
…From Twitch Advertisements
Ethos streams to about 384k total viewers every month.
Considering a $2 CPM, we estimate that Ethos makes at least $768 USD per month from Advertisements on Twitch.
Source: Twitch Tracker
Donations on Twitch are difficult to estimate.
You can expect a streamer like Ethos to see anywhere from $1k to $2k per month in donations on average.
How much money does Ethos make from Youtube?
Ethos has on average 4.6 million monthly views on his YouTube channel.
Considering a $3 CPM, we estimate that Ethos makes at least $13,800 USD per month from Advertisements on YouTube.
Source: We used Social Blade to calculate Ethos’s average monthly video views.
How much money does Ethos make per month?
Ethos makes an estimated $17k per month from streaming on Twitch and uploading videos to his YouTube channel.
This estimation does not include any money Ethos makes from sponsorships, salary, merch, and other income sources.
How did Ethos get started?
- Ethos started his YouTube channel back in 2013. In the early days, he uploaded Call of Duty quick-scoping and trick-shotting montages. He even joined Soar Gaming at some point, which was a prominent Trickshotting clan.
- Ethos gained 3,000 subscribers on YouTube in August of 2016.
- Ethos started his Twitch channel towards the end of 2017 but didn’t really start streaming consistently until 2018. In 2018, Ethos streamed for a total of 143 days and had an average of 13 viewers.
- Ethos continued to stream in 2019 for a total of 113 days. His viewercount remained steady at an average 13 viewers. Humble beginnings for Ethos. During his early streaming days, he played a mix of Fortnite and CSGO.
- Towards the end of 2019 Ethos’s YouTube account started picking up views as some of his CSGO montages reached hundreds of thousands of viewers. This caused Ethos to grow on YouTube.
- With the release of VALORANT in 2020, Riots new tactical FPS became Ethos’s main game.
- Ethos started posting Valorant on YouTube and streaming it on Twitch. Valorant proved fruitful for Ethos viewer count on Twitch as starting in October, he never went below the 100 viewer mark again.
- Ethos continued to grow in 2021. His viewerbase grew to 1,353 average viewers. He also started streaming more, 275 total days. Ethos’s YouTube channel also became widely popular in the Valorant niche.
- On the 24th of February, 2021, Ethos signed with NRG Esports as a streamer.
More streamer Net Worths
Want to learn how YOU can stream on Twitch?
At streamerfacts, we have lots of streamer guides available to you!
Our guides cater to all levels of streamers. You can start off from 0 or pick up on your way to make Partner! 🏆