|Real Name:||Nicholas Kolcheff|
|Date of Birth||November 21, 1990|
|Net Worth:||$5,000,000 USD|
What is NickMercs’ net worth?
NickMercs’ estimated net worth is $5,000,000 USD.
How does NickMercs make money?
NickMercs is a popular Twitch streamer and Youtuber.
Here’s a little run-down of how NickMercs makes money:
Or [SKIP HERE] to see how much NickMercs makes per month.
NickMercs makes an income from Twitch through Subscriptions, Donations, and Advertisements.
NickMercs makes a minimum of $3.50 from every subscriber he gets. That’s because he receives 70% of the total subscription cost. So for a tier 2 and 3, he’ll earn even more. NickMercs makes more than the average Twitch Partner because he’s considered a top-tier streamer.
Next to subscriptions, Nick also earns money from donations. He accepts bit donations (built into twitch) and external donations with a $5 minimum.
And finally, NickMercs generates an income through advertisements. Advertisements on Twitch make an estimated $10 to $20 per 1000 viewers.
[SKIP HERE] to see how much money NickMercs makes from Twitch.
NickMercs also has a YouTube channel with 3,840,000 subscribers. On his YouTube channel, NickMercs posts daily and he receives an average of 800K views per video.
[SKIP HERE] to see how much money NickMercs makes from Youtube.
NickMercs has a bunch of sponsors such as Barstool Sportsbook, Scuff Gaming, G-FUEL and Cash App. It is unclear how much Barstool Sportsbook pays him for the partnership. For Scuff Gaming and G-FUEL, NickMercs receives a commission whenever someone makes a purchase through his discount code.
👉 Learn more about how Twitch streamers make money from Sponsorships.
NickMercs sells merch on his shop at DesignByHumans.
Want to sell your own merch? This article will teach you how!
How much do Twitch streamers make?
Interested to know how much Twitch streamers make? We’ve covered everything there is to know about the salary of Twitch streamers of every size, whether they are small creators who stream to less than 100 people or top-tier creators on the platform!
How much money does NickMercs make from Twitch?
NickMercs makes an estimated $235,000 per month from streaming on Twitch.
Here’s how this adds up:
…From Twitch subscribers
According to Twitch Tracker, NickMercs has 62,000 subscribers on average. Considering each subscriber makes him at least $3.50, we can estimate that NickMercs makes at least $217,000 per month from Twitch subscribers.
…From Twitch Advertisements
On average, NickMercs streams to about 40,000 viewers. This would make him $400 to $800 per Twitch stream if we consider that he makes around $10 to $20 per 1000 viewers.
On a monthly basis, he would make anywhere from $6000 to $12,000 from Twitch advertisements.
NickMercs accepts both bit and external donations. While donations are very hard to estimate, he does show some insight in his top donations of this week.
Through a Twitch Widget, it is revealed he has received a total of 26000 bits from top donators this week alone. Since every 100 bits is 1 dollars, this is $260 in total. However this only shows the top donators this week, the actual weekly amount is likely to be 3 or 4 times that. And then we haven’t even gotten to the external donations yet which have a minimum of $5.
Considering his viewer base, NickMercs likely makes at least $8000 per month from donations.
How much money does NickMercs make from Youtube?
According to SocialBlade, NickMercs has an average of 30 million video views per month. Considering the industry average is $3 per 1000 views, we can estimate that NickMercs makes $90,000 per month from his YouTube channel.
How much money does NickMercs make per month?
In total, NickMercs makes an estimated $325,000 per month from Twitch and YouTube. Of course, he also stands to make quite a bit from sponsorships and merch as well so his actual monthly income is likely to be quite a bit higher.
How did NickMercs get started?
- NickMercs story starts in the late 2000s as a professional Gears of War and Halo player.
- In 2010, NickMercs started streaming Call of Duty on Twitch when the company was still called Justin.tv. He immediately had a small following thanks to his pro career in Gears of War. One year later he also started his YouTube channel and started uploading Call of Duty content there as well.
- Throughout the years NickMercs would become one of the faces of Call of Duty on YouTube.
- In 2017 when Fortnite was released, NickMercs flocked to the insanely popular video game and almost instantly saw growth in popularity. Later in 2018, NickMercs joined 100 thieves as a content creator.
- NickMercs’ popularity grew rapidly while playing Fortnite and saw a huge spike when he and his squad broke the total kill record of 54 in Fortnite.
- After a falling out with Nadeshot in 2019, the owner of 100 thieves, Nick left the organization and set up under Faze Clan’s umbrella.
- Today, NickMercs is one of the biggest Twitch streamers out there, ranking number 3 in the world in terms of subscribers.