QuarterJade Net Worth, Age, Twitch Earnings 2021

quarterjade net worth
Real Name:Jodi
Country:United States
Date of BirthAugust 25, 1997
Age: 23
Net Worth: $250k USD

What is QuarterJade’s net worth?

Quarterjade’s estimated net worth is $250k USD.

How does Quarterjade make money?

Quarterjade is a popular Twitch streamer. She also posts highlights of her streams on YouTube.

Here’s a little run-down of how Jodi makes money:

Or [SKIP HERE] to see how much QuarterJade makes per month.

Twitch Earnings

Through Twitch, QuarterJade makes from subscriptions, donations, bit donations, and advertisements.

For every subscriber, QuarterJade makes around $2.50 or 50%.

From bit donations, Jodi gets to keep 0.01$ for every bit as every streamer does. Aside from bit donations, she also gets external donations.

Jodi also earns money through Twitch advertisements. Streamers are expected to make around $20 for every 1000 viewers on their stream.

[SKIP HERE] to see how much money QuarterJade makes from Twitch.

YouTube Earnings

On her YouTube channel, Quarterjade has over 311k subscribers where she earns money through advertisements. If you’re not sure how this works, advertisers bid to place ads on the videos of YouTubers. QuarterJade will receive 55% from the money advertisers pay, the remaining 45% goes to YouTube.

QuarterJade averages 100k viewers per video she posts and uploads around 4 times a week.

[SKIP HERE] to see how much money QuarterJade makes from Youtube.

Affiliate Marketing

QuarterJade makes affiliate commissions by linking to her stream setup in the description of her Twitch channel.

If you’re not sure how this works, by being part of the Amazon Associates program, Jodi can generate 3% commission on any purchase your make from Amazon after clicking on one of her links.

Merch

As of right now, Quarterjade does not have any merch available for sale.

Want to sell your own merch? This article will teach you how!

How much money does Quarterjade make from Twitch?

QuarterJade makes around $9000 – $15,000 per month from streaming on Twitch.

…From Twitch subscribers

It is not known how many subscribers QuarterJade has as not even Twitch Tracker has this data available. Hower, considering her viewers, she likely has anywhere from 3000 – 5000 monthly subscribers. This would bring in around $7,500 to $12,500 per month.

…From Twitch Advertisements

Quarterjade streams to 6500 viewers on average. This means she likely brings in about $100 per stream or $1500 per month.

…From Donations

Streaming to around 6500 viewers on average, Quarterjade likely makes $20 – $50 per stream in donations or $300 to $750 per month.

How much money does Quarterjade make from Youtube?

Quarterjade makes around $8000 USD per month from her YouTube Channel. This money comes from his advertisements

According to Social Blade, QuarterJade has an average of 2,000,000 video views per month. Jodi likely keeps around $3 – $4 per 1000 views, which results in around $6000 – $8000 USD per month.

How much money does QuarterJade make per month?

In total, Quarterjade makes an estimated $15,000 – $23,000 USD per month from streaming on Twitch and posting videos on her YouTube channel.

How did Quarterjade get started?

  • Quarterjade started streaming on Twitch in October of 2017.
  • In March 2018, Quarterjade started posting highlights from her Twitch stream to her YouTube channel. For all of 2018, QuarterJade was streaming to less than 1000 viewers.
  • By 2019, Quarterjade had already surpassed the 1000 average viewer mark on Twitch.
  • 2020 was a big growth year for Quarterjade, through Among us streams she was able to surpass the 5000 concurrent viewer mark by the end of the year.

More streamer Net Worths

Leave a Comment