Last Updated on 02/17/2023 by Dean
|Real Name:||Johnathan Schlatt|
|Date of Birth||November 2, 2003|
|Net Worth:||$4 million USD|
What is RanbooLive’s net worth?
RanbooLive‘s estimated net worth is $4 million USD.
How does RanbooLive make money?
RanbooLive is a popular Minecraft YouTuber and Twitch Streamer.
He is particularly known for his presence on the widely popular Dream SMP server.
Here’s a little run-down of how RanbooLive makes money:
Or [SKIP HERE] to see how much RanbooLive makes per month.
RanbooLive has 3.2 million followers on his Twitch channel where he makes money through subscriptions, advertisements, and donations.
At the time of writing, RanbooLive is the third most subscribed Twitch streamer (source) with an average of 79,750 subscribers on the platform.
RanbooLive receives $2.50 for every tier 1 subscriber he gets on Twitch. Previously he received $3.50 per sub but this was before the sub split was slashed by twitch.
RanbooLive receives money from advertisements displayed on his stream. We estimate this to be around $2 per 1000 views.
RanbooLive also receives donations on his channel through a tip jar. He accepts both Twitch Bits and has an external tip jar.
[SKIP HERE] to see how much money RanbooLive makes from Twitch.
RanbooLive has a YouTube channel with 4 million subscribers where he uploads gameplay and IRL videos. Most of RanbooLive’s videos reach millions of viewers even though he uploads very infrequently to his YouTube channel.
On YouTube, you can make money through advertisements displayed on your videos. YouTube will pay between $1 – $4 for every 1000 views in the gaming category depending on the age and location of your viewers.
[SKIP HERE] to see how much money RanbooLive makes from Youtube.
Streamers such as RanbooLive also get paid by brands to promote products. Sponsors can pay streamers to wear their apparel, use their peripherals, drink their drinks, play their video games on stream, and much more.
While some sponsorships are long-term contracts (e.g. signing razer as a mouse sponsor) other types of sponsorships are short-term (e.g. being paid to promote a video game).
Many streamers make A LOT of money from sponsorships (oftentimes much more than they make from Twitch or YouTube combined). However, these sponsorships contracts are always secret so we cannot estimate income from these earnings.
👉 Learn more about how to get sponsored on Twitch.
RanbooLive sells merch on a Streamlabs merch store.
Want to sell your own merch? This article will teach you how!
How much do Twitch streamers make?
Interested to know how much Twitch streamers make? We’ve covered everything there is to know about the salary of Twitch streamers of every size, whether they are small creators who stream to less than 100 people or top-tier creators on the platform!
How much money does RanbooLive make from Twitch?
RanbooLive makes an estimated $77,974 per month from streaming on Twitch.
Here’s how this adds up:
…From Twitch subscribers
According to Twitch Tracker, RanbooLive has an average of 29,952 subscribers on Twitch (data from the last 6 months)
Considering he makes $2.50 per tier 1 subscriber, we estimate that RanbooLive makes at least $74,880 per month from subscribers on Twitch.
…From Twitch Advertisements
RanbooLive had 22,105 average viewers on Twitch as reported by Twitch Tracker. He also streams for about 14 days per month.
Considering a $10 CPM, we estimate that RanbooLive makes about $221 per stream from advertisements or $3,094 USD per month from Advertisements on Twitch.
A streamer like RanbooLive can expect to make $2K – $5K per month in donations.
👉 Learn how to setup donation on Twitch.
How much money does RanbooLive make from Youtube?
In total, RanbooLive has 4.5 million video views on YouTube. Here’s how that adds up from his channels:
- 3 million video views on RanbooVods
- 1.5 million video views on Ranboo (main)
Considering a $3 CPM, we estimate that RanbooLive makes an estimated $13,500 USD per month from Advertisements on YouTube.
How much money does RanbooLive make per month?
RanbooLive makes an estimated $91,474 per month from streaming on Twitch and uploading videos to his YouTube channel.
This estimation does not include any money the streamer makes from sponsorships, merch, and other income sources.
Additional Info & Facts for RanbooLive
Want to see RanbooLive Stream Setup?
How did RanbooLive get started?
- RanbooLive started streaming on Twitch in September of 2020. His minecraft streams were well-received from the very beginning, on his second day of streaming on Twitch, RanbooLive already had 155 viewers. This audience grew to over 700 by the end of his first month.
- RanbooLive was frequently raided by popular Minecraft streamers and this boosted his viewer count even more.
- On November 27th of 2020, RanbooLive joined the Dream SMP.
- On the day he joined, his viewer count shot up from 2700 the previous day to 12,465 concurrent viewers. In the last month of 2020, RanbooLive had over 18,324 average viewers.
- Going into 2021, RanbooLive exploded on Twitch. Streaming to an average of 44,761 viewers in January.
- In January he streamed to an average of 44,761 viewers. The next month, he saw 77,996 concurent viewers. By June, this number had shot up to 92,313.
- His explosive growth marked him as the fastest-growing Twitch streamer ever.
- In 2022, RanbooLive’s audience has fallen quite a bit, streaming to an average of 21,811 viewers on Twitch. His subscriber count has also taken a bit of a hit however he is still considered a massive Twitch streamer with a subscriber count of 29,952 monthly subs.
*We used Twitch Tracker to provide accurate info on RanbooLive’s viewer count.
More streamer Net Worths
Want to learn how to stream on Twitch?
At streamerfacts, we have lots of streamer guides available to you!
Our guides cater to all levels of streamers. You can start off from 0 or pick up on your way to make Partner! 🏆
You might also like
Last Updated on 01/02/2023 by Dean Every Twitch partner or Affiliate receives the exact same sub-split at the start: Eligible Twitch partners can renegotiate their tier 1 split to become…