|Real Name:||Michael Grzesiek|
|Date of Birth||June 2, 1994|
|Net Worth:||$7,000,000 USD|
What is Shroud’s net worth?
Shroud’s estimated net worth is $7,000,000 USD.
How does Shroud make money?
Shroud is a popular Twitch streamer and former CSGO pro.
Here’s a little run-down of how Shroud makes money:
Or [SKIP HERE] to see how much Shroud makes per month.
On Twitch, Shroud has 9.1 million followers and earns money through subscribers, donations and advertisements.
For every subscriber, Shroud will make 70% of the profits, Twitch will keep the other 30%. So far a regular tier 1 subscriber (which make up the majority of subscriptions) Shroud will keep $3.50.
Shroud also makes money from Advertisements, the actual revenue of which, streamers are not allowed to reveal but this has been estimated to be anywhere between $10 and $20 for every 1000 viewers.
And last but not least, Shroud makes a decent amount of his money through donations. He get’s donations through his streamelements tip jar and Twitch bits.
[SKIP HERE] to see how much money Shroud makes from Twitch.
Shroud also has a YouTube channel with 6.79 million subscribers. He uploads around 6 videos per week and receives 300k+ video views per video.
[SKIP HERE] to see how much money Shroud makes from Youtube.
Shroud has quite a bit of sponsorships. For example, he has a sponsorship with Logitech which sells gaming keyboards and mice with Shrouds branding. He also has sponsorships with postmates and Nitrado.
Shroud likely receives a comission for every purchase that is made through his link or discount code.
👉 Learn more about how Twitch streamers make money from Sponsorships.
Shroud has merch available at jinx.
Want to sell your own merch? This article will teach you how!
How much do Twitch streamers make?
Interested to know how much Twitch streamers make? We’ve covered everything there is to know about the salary of Twitch streamers of every size, whether they are small creators who stream to less than 100 people or top-tier creators on the platform!
How much money does Shroud make from Twitch?
Shroud makes an estimated $50,000 per month from streaming on Twitch.
Here’s how this adds up:
…From Twitch subscribers
According to Twitch Tracker, Shroud has 9,000 subscribers on average. Considering each subscription brings in at least $3.50, Shroud makes about $31,500 per month from subscriptions.
…From Twitch Advertisements
Shroud is active on Twitch almost every day and streams to an average of 28,000 viewers. If estimations are correct, this could bring him anywhere from $280 to $560 per stream or $8,120 to $16,240 per month.
Donations are very hard to estimate but someone of Shroud’s size stands to make at least $250 to $1000 per week from donations. Considering Shroud streams almost every day, the amount is likely quite a bit higher. We estimate that Shroud makes at least $4000 per month from donations.
How much money does Shroud make from Youtube?
According to Social Blade, Shroud has 11 million video views on YouTube every month. Considering that YouTubers within his industry make around $3 per 1000 views, we estimate that Shroud makes $33,000 per month from YouTube advertisements.
How much money does Shroud make per month?
In total, Shroud makes about $83,000 per month from his activities on Twitch and YouTube. Of course, Shroud has other income sources as well such as sponsorships
How much did Shroud make from Mixer?
Shroud made $10 million dollars from his mixer contact which ended early.
At the end of October 2019, Shroud moved from Twitch to Mixer on an exclusive contract with the then brand new Microsoft-owned streaming platform. When Mixer closed down just 8 months later, they were forced to buy out Shroud for $10 million dollars.
Sources: Facebook offered an insane offer at almost double for the original Mixer contracts of Ninja and Shroud but Loaded/Ninja/Shroud said no and forced Mixer to buy them out. Ninja made ~$30M from Mixer, and Shroud made ~$10M— Rod Breslau (@Slasher) June 22, 2020
Ninja and Shroud are now free agents
How did Shroud get started?
- Growing up, Shroud was introduced to video games at a young age through his father. His father was also the person to first introduce him to Counterstrike.
- In 2011, at the age of 17, Shroud started streaming on Twitch. According to him, he streamed to zero viewers for an entire year.
- When Shroud was picked up by Cloud9 in 2014, his viewercount started to grow.
- In 2015, Shroud finished second in the international ESL finals. This, put Shroud on the map and he quickly built a reputation as one of the most prominent players in North America.
- In 2016, Cloud9 and Shroud, finished first place in the season 4 ESL Pro League.
- Shroud began to grow more and more as a streamer. On Twitch, he streamed a variety of games. Some fans, began to worry that this would be Shroud’s downfall, as he was streaming other games, instead of practising CSGO.
- In August 2017, Shroud stepped back from the CSGO roster and started devoting all his time and attention to streaming on Twitch.
- With the popularity of PUBG at the time, Shroud was streaming to over 20,000 viewers by the end of 2017. His audience continued to follow him as he explored a variety of games such as Fortnite, Apex Legends, Call of Duty, and more.
- His viewer count continued to surge over the years and on August 12, 2020, he reached his all-time high of 516,289 viewers on a single stream.
- Today, Shroud is known as one of the biggest streamers on Twitch and the king of all FPS games.
Shroud Stream Setup, Valorant Settings
Click here to learn more about Shroud’s setup and his in-game settings.