Last Updated on 02/17/2023 by Dean
What is Supcaitlin’s net worth?
Supcaitlin‘s estimated net worth is $300,000 USD.
How does Supcaitlin make money?
Supcaitlin is a Twitch streamer for GenG esports.
Here’s a little run-down of how Supcaitlin makes money:
👉💰 Or [SKIP HERE] to see how much Supcaitlin makes per month.
As a partner on Twitch, Supcaitlin makes money from subscribers, advertisements, and bit donations.
Twitch streamers earn money from subscribers.
Supcaitlin likely qualifies for the 70/30 sub split. This allows her to keep 70% of her earnings from subscriptions, instead of the regular 50%. Thus, Supcaitlin keeps $3.50 per tier 1 subscriber.
Supcaitlin also receives money from advertisements displayed on her stream. We estimate this to be around $2 per 1000 views for most streamers.
Streamers have the ability to give their viewers advertisements as often as they want. However, for the most part, advertisement income only makes up a small chunk of their monthly income.
Just like any other streamer, Supcaitlin also receives donations from fans.
She receives donations in two ways:
- BIT donations: These are donations built-in to Twitch.
- Streamelements tip jar: This allows supcaitlin to accept donations through PayPal, Credit Card, and more.
👉💰 [SKIP HERE] to see how much money Supcaitlin makes from Twitch.
Supcaitlin has a YouTube channel with 75k subscribers. She’s not very active on YouTube having uploaded only 5 videos to her YouTube channel to date.
Right now, it seems Supcaitlin isn’t very interested in the YouTube platform and likely doesn’t make any money from it.
YouTubers make money from advertisements. Most YouTubers can expect to make anywhere from $2 – $4 per 1000 views.
👉💰 [SKIP HERE] to see how much money Supcaitlin makes from Youtube.
Streamers often get paid by brands to promote products (apparel, peripherals, drinks, video games, etc).
- At time of writing, Supcaitlin has a partnership with Hello Fresh. She likely makes commissions of individual purchases through her code/link.
Sponsorships can be a very good earner for streamers but are hard to track and estimate which is why we never include them when we estimate a streamers’ monthly earnings.
👉 Learn more about how to get sponsored on Twitch.
Supcaitlin is on E-Pal, a service that allows you to book E-girls to play video games with.
For $50 per hour, you can play VALORANT with Supcaitlin.
At the time of writing, she has been booked through E-Pal 7 times and thus made a total of $350 from this service. All bookings appear to be from the same 2-month period.
Currently, Supcaitlin does not make any money from merch.
👉 Want to sell your own merch? This article will teach you how!
How much do Twitch streamers make?
Interested to know how much Twitch streamers make? We’ve covered everything there is to know about the salary of Twitch streamers of every size, whether they are small creators who stream to less than 100 people or top-tier creators on the platform!
How much money does Supcaitlin make from Twitch?
Supcaitlin makes an estimated $9,319 per month from streaming on Twitch.
Here’s how this adds up:
…From Twitch subscribers
According to Twitch Tracker, Supcaitlin has 2,433 average subscribers on Twitch.
Considering she makes $3.50 per tier 1 subscriber, we estimate that Supcaitlin makes at least $8,515 USD per month from subscribers on Twitch.
…From Twitch Advertisements
Supcaitlin streams to about 402,389 total viewers every month.
Considering a $2 CPM, we estimate that Supcaitlin makes at least $804 USD per month from Advertisements on Twitch.
Source: Twitch Tracker
Donations on Twitch are difficult to estimate.
You can expect a streamer like Supcaitlin to see anywhere from $1k to $4k per month in donations on average.
How much money does Supcaitlin make from Youtube?
Supcaitlin doesn’t make any money from her YouTube channel as of right now.
How much money does Supcaitlin make per month?
Supcaitlin makes an estimated $15k per month. She makes around $9,319 per month from subscribers and advertisements on Twitch.
Aside from that, she makes money through sponsorships and brand deals, E-Pal, investments, and more.
How did Supcaitlin get started?
- Supcaitlin started her Twitch channel in August of 2018. However, she only streamed for one single day that year to 19 viewers.
- Supcaitlin streamed once more in June 26th of 2020. This time, she had 213 average viewers watching her.
- In 2021, Supcaitlin finally started taking streaming on Twitch seriously and that year, she streamed for a total of 204 days. She started the year with 300 average viewers but quickly climbed up into the thousands. Throughout the whole year, she averaged 1,705 viewers. Not bad for her first real year on Twitch!
- During 2021, Supcaitlin saw much of her growth through hot tub streaming. This was also a big growth factor for Amouranth.
- In 2022, Supcaitlin continues to grow on Twitch as she hosts just/chatting and Valorant streams to thousands of viewers.
More streamer Net Worths
Want to learn how YOU can stream on Twitch?
At streamerfacts, we have lots of streamer guides available to you!
Our guides cater to all levels of streamers. You can start off from 0 or pick up on your way to make Partner! 🏆
You might also like
Last Updated on 01/02/2023 by Dean Every Twitch partner or Affiliate receives the exact same sub-split at the start: Eligible Twitch partners can renegotiate their tier 1 split to become…