|Real Name:||Tyson Ngo|
|Date of Birth||May 5, 2001|
|Net Worth:||$500,000 USD|
What is TenZ’s net worth?
TenZ’s estimated net worth is $500,000 USD.
How does TenZ make money?
TenZ is a popular Twitch Streamer, YouTuber and Professional Valorant player.
Here’s a little run-down of how TenZ makes money:
Or [SKIP HERE] to see how much TenZ makes per month.
TenZ makes an income from Twitch through Subscriptions, Donations and Advertisements.
For every subscriber who pays $4.99, TenZ gets to keep 70% or $3.50. This is because TenZ is considerd a top-tier Twitch partner due to him consistently reaching more than 10,000 viewers. Most Twitch Partners and Affiliates only keep 50% or $2.50 from each subscriber.
TenZ also makes money through donations on his stream as well. He accepts donations through streamlabs.
And finally, TenZ also makes money from advertisements on his Twitch stream. It is estimated Twitch streamers make between $10 and $20 for every 1000 viewers on their stream.
[SKIP HERE] to see how much money TenZ makes from Twitch.
TenZ also runs a YouTube channel with 620k subscribers where he uploads highlights from his Twitch stream. His videos average around 400k views and he posts around 4-5 times a week on his YouTube channel.
YouTubers make money through advertisements, the industry rate for his type of content is around $3 per 1000 viewers.
[SKIP HERE] to see how much money TenZ makes from Youtube.
TenZ is sponsored by Aimlabs aim trainer. It is unclear how much he earns from this partnership.
👉 Learn more about how Twitch streamers make money from Sponsorships.
Currently, TenZ competes for Sentinels and receives a salary for doing so. While his salary is not publicized, we estimate it to be between $10,000 and $20,000 per month.
Currently there is no TenZ merch you can buy. He had merch available previously when he was still playing for C9.
Want to sell your own merch? This article will teach you how!
TenZ also makes some extra cash through the Amazon Associates program. He does this by adding links to his streamer equipment in his Twitch bio. By having Amazon affiliate links, he receives 3% every time someone purchases something from Amazon through his link.
Being an esports athlete, Tyson also makes money from tournaments as well. According to esportsearnings, he’s made a grand total of $53,896 from tournaments.
TenZ also gets a salary from Sentinels. How much he gets paid we do not know for sure but it is likely to be around $10,000 to $20,000 per month.
How much money does TenZ make from Twitch?
TenZ makes around $20,000 per month from streaming on Twitch.
Here’s how this adds up:
…From Twitch subscribers
According to Twitch Tracker, TenZ has 4,500 subscribers on average. Considering we know he gets paid $3.50 per subscriber, that means TenZ takes home around $15,750 per month from Twitch subscribers.
…From Twitch Advertisements
On average, TenZ has around 18,000 people watching him, meaning he should make anywhere between $180 or $2700 per month from advertisements on his Twitch channel.
Donations are hard to measure but his streamlabs donation link does show us some insights into his potential earnings, for example, it shows us that TenZ made $69 this week from his top 10 donations.
According to this information he would make around $280 per month from advertisements.
This data only displays the top 10 donations, of course, he likely has quite a bit more that isn’t visible. And on top of that, it only shows donations from streamlabs and not all the bit donations he receives as well.
For someone with his viewer count, we can assume that he makes somewhere between $500 and $1000 in donations every month at the very least.
How much money does TenZ make from Youtube?
According to Social Blade, TenZ has around 9,000,000 video views per month. Considering the take-home rate in his industry lies around $3 per 1000 views, we conclude that TenZ makes around $27,000 per month from YouTube Advertisements.
How much money does TenZ make per month?
In total, TenZ makes around $47,000 per month through his earnings from YouTube and Twitch. Of course, TenZ has multiple sources of income that potentially make this number even higher such as sponsorships, his salary and tournament earnings.
How did TenZ get started?
- TenZ started gaining attention as a CS:GO prodigy at the age of 15 and after climbing the ranks of ECS’ North American Development League, TenZ was floating around esports teams such as Blackout and Resolut, and Dignitas.
- At the same time, TenZ was streaming on Twitch and he was frequently featured on the CSGO subreddits for his godlike aim.
- Eventually, in July 2018 he got picked up by a tier 1 team: Cloud9 and while the fanbase was excited as TenZ had become known as a mechanical god, he underperformed heavily on the level that Cloud9 plays at and was quickly benched from the competitive roster.
- TenZ stayed on as a content creator for Cloud9 and when Valorant came along in 2020, TenZ immediately started showing huge potential in Riot Games brand new tactical shooter.
- In April of 2020, TenZ announced he would switch games from CS:GO to Valorant and he became the first professional Valorant player for Cloud9.
- When ranked play was introduced to Valorant, TenZ became the first person in the world to reach the VALORANT rank (now renamed to RADIANT).
- In January of 2021, TenZ stepped down from competitive Valorant to focus on streaming stating that he wasn’t enjoying playing competitive matches online for ping reasons.
- In March of 2021, TenZ joined Sentinels as a loan from C9 to compete at Masters when Sinatraa was suspended due to controversy. TenZ, together with Sentinels placed first at Masters and first again at Challenger finals just a month later.