This is a comprehensive review for Views.run.
But does this service work?
In this review you’ll learn:
- Is Views.run a scam?
- Does Views.run work?
- Is this service safe to use?
- What are the reviews for Views.run?
If you don’t want to read through the review, you can [skip to our conclusion].
What is Views.run?
Views.run is a viewbotting service for Twitch. This means you can use this service to boost your live views artificially.
Say you usually stream to 0 viewers, you can use views.run to bump this number to 100!
Of course, these viewers aren’t real, they are bots.
But hey, who needs to know that…
On top of that you can also get chatters which will interact with your stream, but since these are also bots, they can appear very spammy and unnatural.
How Views.run works
The way views.run works is fairly simple.
- You sign up and create an account
- You purchase a key (single use or 30 day)
- You enter the key into the dashboard and add your Twitch channel link
- Wait 10-15 minutes for views to show up
Views.run sells both single-use keys and monthly plans.
For about $5, you’ll get a key for 10 hours that will get you 100 viewers.
If you want to get more than 100 live viewers, and you want to get chatters as well, you’ll need to opt for a monthly plan.
The monthly plans start at $50 for 100 viewers. And go up to $340 for 1000 viewers.
The pricing for views.run is affordable, especially when compared to other view-botting services out there. 4/5 stars.
As part of this views.run review, I attempted to contact their support.
In the dashboard, there is a 24/7 live chat button which looks very promising.
But when you try to click on the button, nothing happens.
No matter whether you use a desktop or a mobile device, the button leads nowhere.
On the footer of their website, they have a link to their support as well.
But again, this button leads nowhere.
This reminded me off my StreamerPlus review, which had exactly the same problem, a live chat button that lead to nothing.
Since I can’t contact them, I have to give them 0 stars for support.
What is the refund policy? Will I get my money back?
I couldn’t find a refund policy page anywhere on the views.run website.
Not a good sign. But I guess it makes sense since they don’t have support either. Who would you have to contact if you need a refund…?
But then I noticed…
0/5 stars for refund policy.
Views.run reviews – what does the community say?
On Trustpilot, only 7 people have reviewed Views.run.
This indicates that this view botting service is likely to be pretty new.
In total, Views.run has a 2.3 rating.
This doesn’t really make sense because 100% of the reviews for views.run are 1-star reviews…
Clearly the real rating for this service is 1 stars.
Below are some of the reviews left by customers of views.run
Here’s what I gathered from the reviews:
- Support is never online
- This service does not give out refunds
- There is massive under-delivery
- The service simply doesn’t work
- Every reviewer seems to claim this service is a scam
Pros of using Views.run
Cons of using Views.run
- Underdelivery of live views
- No support
- No refunds
Here’s how I graded views.run…
- Functionality: 2/5
- Pricing: 4/5
- Support: 0/5
- Refund policy: 0/5
Total: 1.5/5 stars
Should you use Views.run?
We do not recommend that you use views.run
While this service appears cheap, offering $5 single-use keys which will give you 100 views, this doesn’t seem like a company you should be ordering from.
Aside from the terrible 1-star reviews found online claiming views.run is a scam, they have no refund policy and no support.
Even at the top of the website, they say they are experiencing issues with underdelivering views.
They don’t even have any confidence in themselves!
Are viewing bots for Twitch even worth it…?
We don’t recommend using a viewing bot for Twitch for a number of reasons…
- By view botting, you are risking a permanent ban on Twitch. This means you would never be able to become an affiliate or partner on the platform and make money from Twitch.
- Not only that, but you are also risking your reputation. As I hopefully have sufficiently explained throughout this article, view botting is painstakingly obvious. You don’t want to be known as a viewbotter if you aim to make any type of career on Twitch.
- You could get scammed. The large majority of these view botting services that charge a lot of money to increase your viewer count, don’t actually deliver. The reviews of each of these services are painfully bad. If you don’t have money to blow, don’t purchase a viewbot.
- Viewbotting will make you lazy. Think about it, if you can achieve artificial views at the press of a button? Why would you ever bother not cheating? Why would you bother establishing a presence on social media and creating an audience for yourself when you have made everything SO easy on yourself?
We believe view botting will do a Twitch channel more harm than it will do good.
If you still want to learn more about view botting on Twitch, you can check out our full View Botting guide below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Views.run safe to use? Can it get me banned?
Any viewbotting service can result in a ban from Twitch.
Does Views.run have a free trial?
Views.run does not have a free trial available. Their cheapest plan is a single use key for $5 which will give you 100 live viewers.
Is Views.run a scam?
On top of that, the service underdelivers live views (which they even state on their website!) and some users even complain they don’t get any views at all!