|Real Name:||Lily Ki|
|Date of Birth||November 20, 1991|
|Net Worth:||$4 million USD|
What is LilyPichu’s net worth?
LilyPichu’s estimated net worth is $4 million USD.
Who is LilyPichu?
Lily ‘LilyPichu’ Ki is a popular live streamer, musician, artist, and member of OfflineTV.
LilyPichu started her career on YouTube in 2011. One of her first music videos a parody song titled ‘I quit LoL’ went viral. Later in June 2012, LilyPichu started streaming on Twitch.
By 2015, LilyPichu had made streaming her full-time career and by 2017 she had nearly 2k viewers. In that same year, LilyPichu joined OfflineTV.
Today LilyPichu is a very popular streamer who recently moved from Twitch to Youtube after signing an exclusive ($$$) contract with the red giant.
How does LilyPichu make money?
Here’s a little run-down of how Lily makes money:
👉💰 Or [SKIP HERE] to see how much LilyPichu makes per month.
LilyPichu is a YouTube streamer as of July 7, 2022.
♥️ a new chapter pic.twitter.com/Rlsn2RdzCU— lily 🌸 (@LilyPichu) July 7, 2022
LilyPichu signed an official contract with YouTube which means she is no longer allowed to stream on Twitch, a platform she streamed on for a whole decade!
I don’t think Lily minds though, as YouTube Gaming offered her a lot of money to switch over to their platform.
So how does LilyPichu make money from YouTube?
YouTube functions very similar to Twitch. YouTube streamers make money from channel memberships (subscribers), on-stream advertisements, and super chats (donations).
Aside from making money from her Youtube live streams, LilyPichu also generates income from advertisements displayed on her permanent YouTube videos.
LilyPichu’s YouTube stats
LilyPichu has 5 different YouTube channels:
- LilyPichu (main): 3 million subscribers
- LilyPi2: 430k subscribers
- LilyGamepad: 130k subscribers
- Comfibeats (music channel): 440k subscribers
- LilyPichuVODS: 190k subscribers
👉💰 [SKIP HERE] to see how much money LilyPichu makes from Youtube.
Sponsorships & Brand Deals
Streamers such as LilyPichu also get paid by brands to promote products. Sponsors can pay streamers to wear their apparel, use their peripherals, drink their drinks, play their video games on stream, and much more.
While some sponsorships are long-term contracts (e.g. signing razer as a mouse sponsor) other types of sponsorships are short-term (e.g. being paid to promote a video game).
Many streamers make A LOT of money from sponsorships (oftentimes much more than they make from Twitch or YouTube combined). However, these sponsorships contracts are always secret so we cannot estimate income from these earnings.
👉 Learn more about how to get sponsored.
And finally, LilyPichu makes money from selling merch on her store: comfibeats.com.
How much LilyPichu makes from selling merch is unknown.
Want to sell your own merch? This article will teach you how!
How much money does LilyPichu make from streaming on YouTube?
LilyPichu makes an estimated $29,733 per month from streaming on YouTube.
…From Channel Memberships
Currently, we cannot track channel memberships for YouTube streamers as we can for Twitch Streamers.
However, we do know that LilyPichu had 2,759 average subscribers back when she was still streaming on Twitch. (source: Twitch Tracker)
Additionally, we know that 34% of her subscribers were free Twitch Prime Subs. So using that information, if we remove those 34% (938) prime subs, we can guesstimate that LilyPichu has 1,821 channel memberships on YouTube.
Considering $3.50 per channel membership, LilyPichu makes an estimated $6,373 per month from channel memberships on YouTube.
…From YouTube Advertisements
Here’s what we know about LilyPichu’s monthly views on Youtube (stats from Social Blade):
- LilyPichu (main channel) has 3.2 million monthly views
- LilyPi2 has 2.9 million monthly views
- LilyGamPad has 0.8 million monthly views
- Comfibeats has 0.6 million monthly views
- LilyPichuVODS has 0.3 million monthly views
In total, LilyPichu has 7.8 million monthly views on YouTube.
Considering a $3 CPM, we estimate that LilyPichu makes an estimated $23,400 USD per month from Advertisements on YouTube.
You can expect a streamer like LilyPichu to see anywhere from $1k to $2k per month in donations on average.
How much money does LilyPichu make per month?
LilyPichu makes an estimated $29,773 per month from streaming on YouTube and uploading youtube videos.
⚠️ This estimation does not include any money LilyPichu makes from SPONSORSHIPS, MERCH, and other income sources.
Want to see LilyPichu’s Stream Setup?
How did LilyPichu get started?
- LilyPichu has been a content creator for a while and uploaded her first YouTube video all the way back in May of 2011. During this time, she only posted songs to her YouTube channel. A popular video she posted back then was called ‘I quit LOL‘ which was a League of Legends parody song with over 9 million views.
- LilyPichu started streaming on Twitch on June 7, 2012.
- In 2015, LilyPichu became a full-time streamer. During this same year, she also uploaded her first vlog to YouTube going to Summoner’s con. By 2016 Lily also started adding Highlights from her Twitch streams to her YouTube Channel as well.
- In 2016, Lilypichu was streaming to an average of 1000 viewers on Twitch, this later picked up to 2000+ viewers in 2017.
- In 2017, LilyPichu joined OfflineTV as a founding member.
- Lily’s viewer base continued to pick up year by year and by the end of 2019 LilyPichu was streaming to an audience of 10,000 concurrent viewers.
- In July 2022, LilyPichu signed an exclusive contract with Youtube to stream on YouTube instead of Twitch
Additional Info & Facts for LilyPichu
|Height:||5 foot 3|
|Twitch followers:||2.5 million|
|YouTube subscribers:||3 million|
More streamer Net Worths
Want to learn how YOU can stream on Twitch?
At streamerfacts, we have lots of streamer guides available to you!
Our guides cater to all levels of streamers. You can start off from 0 or pick up on your way to make Partner! 🏆