|Real Name:||Tyler Blevins|
|Date of Birth||June 5, 1991|
|Net Worth:||$25,000,000 USD|
What is Ninja’s net worth?
Ninja‘s estimated net worth is $25,000,000 USD.
How does Ninja make money?
Ninja is a popular Twitch streamer and retired professional Halo player.
Here’s a little run-down of how Ninja makes money:
Or [SKIP HERE] to see how much Ninja makes per month.
Ninja makes money on Twitch through subscribers, donations and advertisements.
Ninja keeps 70% of his earnings from subscriptions on Twitch meaning he’ll make about $3.50 per tier 1 subscriber.
Ninja accepts donations from fans through PayPal on his Streamlabs tip jar.
Twitch streamers make an income from advertisements as well. These video advertisements will often play before you enter a stream and can re-appear at any time at the streamer’s discretion.
We estimate that streamers make around $2 per 1000 viewers on Twitch.
Considering Ninja has an exclusive contract with Twitch, it is possible that his ad earnings are higher than the average streamer.
[SKIP HERE] to see how much money Ninja makes from Twitch.
Ninja’s YouTube channel has 24.2 million subscribers and he uploads about 3 times per week to his YouTube channel. On average, his videos get around 400k views each.
On YouTube, YouTubers can make money from advertisements. They’ll receive a certain amount (CPM) per 1000 viewers.
[SKIP HERE] to see how much money Ninja makes from Youtube.
According to esportsearnings, Ninja has made a grand total of $280,313.29 from 53 tournaments.
The majority of his esports earnings come from Fortnite, Halo, PUBG and H1Z1.
Being one of the biggest faces in gaming and streaming, Ninja has quite a bit of sponsors.
For example, in EA reportedly paid Ninja 1 million dollars for streaming Apex Legends on launch day.
One of Ninja’s sponsors is Red Bull and in 2018 his face outline was featured on Red Bull cans.
👉 Learn more about how sponsorships work on Twitch.
Ninja has merch available on his shop TeamNinja.com.
Want to sell your own merch? This article will teach you how!
How much do Twitch streamers make?
Interested to know how much Twitch streamers make? We’ve covered everything there is to know about the salary of Twitch streamers of every size, whether they are small creators who stream to less than 100 people or top-tier creators on the platform!
How much money does Ninja make from Twitch?
Ninja makes an estimated $40,000 per month from streaming on Twitch.
Here’s how this adds up:
…From Twitch subscribers
According to Twitch Tracker, Ninja has 8000 monthly subscribers on Twitch. Considering every subscriber makes him at least $3.50, we estimate that Ninja makes around $28,000 per month from subscribers on Twitch.
…From Twitch Advertisements
Twitch Tracker tells us that Ninja had 4,900,131 views in the last 30 days. If we consider a $2 CPM, this would mean that Ninja makes $9,800 per month from Twitch advertisements.
Donations are hard to estimate as we have no website that can accurately track this information. We estimate that Ninja makes at least $2000 – $4000 in donations each month.
👉 Learn how to setup donation on Twitch.
Fun Fact: Ninja’s highest earning month on Twitch
In 2018, at the height of his and Fortnite’s popularity, Ninja made a lot more money on Twitch. During this time he even had a month where he had 269,154 subscribers. This would have made him $942,039 in subscribers alone.
In this same month, he accumulated 42,800,000 viewers which would be good for about $83,600 in ad earnings.
Meaning that in a single month, in April of 2018, Ninja made well over a million dollars from streaming on Twitch.
How much money does Ninja make from Youtube?
According to Social Blade, Ninja has 18,000,000 monthly video views on average on his YouTube channel. Considering a $3 – $4 CPM, we estimate that Ninja makes anywhere from $54,000 to $72,000 from advertisements on YouTube.
How much money does Ninja make per month?
In total, Ninja currently makes an estimated $95,000 per month from streaming on Twitch and uploading highlights to his YouTube channel.
Of course, this estimation does not include the money Ninja makes from sponsors and brand deals, the money he makes from selling his popular merch, and other income sources we cannot track.
How much did Ninja make from the Mixer deal?
Ninja made $30 million dollars from the Mixer deal.
After signing an exclusive $30 million dollar contract with mixer, Ninja was left with a lot of money when the platform closed down on June 22. Afterward, he signed an exclusive contract with Twitch.
How did Ninja get started?
- Ninja grew up in the suburbs of Chicago.
- Immediately after high school, he started focussing on playing video games at a professional level. The first game he played competitively was Halo. His first even tournament was MLG Orlando in 2009 when he was 19 years old.
- Ninja became known to the esports world as one of the best Halo players after he got picked up by Final Boss, one of the most popular teams at the time.
- In 2011, Ninja started streaming his videos on Twitch.
- With the release of H1Z1 in 2015, one of the first Battle Royale, games, Ninja was instantly hooked for the game mode. Later he would switch over to PUBG when the game came out in 2017.
- Half a year after PUBG came out, Fortnite was released, and Ninja’s Twitch stream blew up under the immense popularity of the video game.
- On March 15, 2018, Ninja set a Twitch record as he streamed to 616,693 concurrent viewers while playing squads with Drake, Travis Scott, and JuJu Smith-Schuster.
- In April 2018, he broke his own record streaming his Fortnite event Ninja Vegas 2018 to 667,000 viewers.
- In August 2019, Ninja signed $30 exclusive deal with the Mixer streaming platform.
- When Mixer shut down in July of 2020, Ninja became a free agent (got to keep the money) and signed an exclusive contract with Twitch.