|Real Name:||Ali Hassan|
|Date of Birth||May 10, 1996|
|Net Worth:||$3 million USD|
What is SypherPK’s net worth?
SypherPK‘s estimated net worth is $3 million USD.
How does SypherPK make money?
SypherPK is a popular Twitch streamer, particularly known for his Fortnite streams and for participating in Fortnite pro tournaments.
Here’s a little run-down of how Sypherpk makes money:
👉💰 [SKIP HERE] to see how much money SypherPK makes from Twitch.
As a partner on Twitch, SypherPK makes money from subscribers, advertisements, and bit donations.
Twitch streamers earn money from monthly subscribers who either pay $4.99 to get subscriber benefits or make use of Twitch Prime Subs which allows them to subscribe to 1 free creator on Twitch as a benefit of having an Amazon Subscription.
Twitch streamers don’t get all the money from subs though. SypherPK keeps 70% of these earnings (or $3.50).
⚠️ These earnings are going to be slashed in June 2023 when Twitch will remove the 70/30 sub split for large creators.
SypherPK also receives money from advertisements displayed on his stream. We estimate this to be around $2 per 1000 views for most streamers.
Streamers have the ability to give their viewers advertisements as often as they want. However, for the most part, advertisement income only makes up a small chunk of their monthly income.
Twitch streamers make an income from advertisements as well. These video advertisements will often play before you enter a stream and can re-appear at any time at the streamer’s discretion.
We estimate that streamers make around $10 per 1000 average viewers on a Twitch stream.
And finally, SypherPK will also receive donations from fans. Donation messages are read on stream using Text-to-speech.
👉💰 [SKIP HERE] to see how much money SypherPK makes from Twitch.
SypherPk has a YouTube channel with 6.1 million subscribers. On this YouTube channel, he uploads stream highlights daily. Due to SypherPK’s popularity, each of these videos gets around 1 million views within just a day of uploading.
Aside from his main channel, SypherPK also owns the channels More SypherPK (1.6 million subs), Sypher Reacts (570k subs), Sypher Shorts (670k subs), and Sypher Plays (580k subs).
So in total, SypherPK has 5 total YouTube channels which generate income through advertisements.
Streamers make money on YouTube through advertisements. On average a YouTube video can earn about $2 – $4 per 1000 views.
👉💰 [SKIP HERE] to see how much money SypherPK makes from Youtube.
Streamers such as SypherPK also get paid by brands to promote products. Sponsors can pay streamers to wear their apparel, use their peripherals, drink their drinks, play their video games on stream, and much more.
While some sponsorships are long-term contracts (e.g. signing razer as a mouse sponsor) other types of sponsorships are short-term (e.g. being paid to promote a video game).
Many streamers make A LOT of money from sponsorships (oftentimes much more than they make from Twitch or YouTube combined). However, these sponsorships contracts are always secret so we cannot estimate income from these earnings.
👉 Learn more about how sponsorships work on Twitch.
Having gone pro in games such as For Honor and Fortnite, SypherPK has made some money in prize earnings. According to esportsearnings.com, SypherPK has made a grand total of $78,876.40 from participating in 31 tournaments.
SypherPK owns a clothing brand named ‘Metal Umbrella‘ where he sells merchandise to his fans.
Sadly we cannot estimate how much SypherPK makes from his clothing brand.
Want to sell your own merch? This article will teach you how!
How much do Twitch streamers make?
Interested to know how much Twitch streamers make? We’ve covered everything there is to know about the salary of Twitch streamers of every size, whether they are small creators who stream to less than 100 people or top-tier creators on the platform!
How much money does SypherPK make from Twitch?
SypherPK makes an estimated $21,482 per month from streaming on Twitch.
Here’s how this adds up:
…From Twitch subscribers
Based on the last 6 months, SypherPk has an average of 5,692 subscribers on Twitch.
Considering he makes at least $3.50 per subscriber, we estimate that SypherPK makes $19,922 per month from subscribers on Twitch.
Source: Twitch Tracker
…From Twitch Advertisements
SypherPK has 6,572 average viewers on Twitch as reported by Twitch Tracker. He also streams an average of 24 days per month.
Considering a $10 CPM, we estimate that SypherPK makes about $65 per stream from advertisements or $1,560 USD per month from Advertisements on Twitch.
Donations are impossible to estimate for us but someone of SypherPK’s size is estimated to make anywhere from $2000 – $4000 per month in donations.
How much money does SypherPK make from Youtube?
Due to how popular SypherPK is on YouTube, we expect that his YouTube earnings are larger than his Twitch earnings. So let’s calculate.
We’ll use Social Blade to calculate the average views of all of SypherPK’s YouTube channels:
- SypherPK (main channel): 31 million average monthly views
- More SypherPK: 4.6 million average monthly views
- Sypher Reacts: 10 million average monthly views
- Sypher Plays: 200k average monthly views
- SypherPK Shorts: 6 million average monthly views (currently unmonetized)
In total, SypherPK has 45.8 average million monthly video views on his combined YouTube channels.
Considering a $2 CPM, we estimate that SypherPK makes an estimated $91.6k USD per month from Advertisements on YouTube.
How much money does SypherPK make per month?
SypherPK makes an estimated $113k per month from streaming on Twitch and uploading videos to his YouTube channel.
This estimation does not include any money the streamer makes from sponsorships, his clothing brand, and other income sources.
Additional Info & Facts for SypherPK
How did SypherPK get started?
- As a kid, the first game Sypher played religiously was Runescape. This game would mold him into the passionate gamer he is today. This is also where his name originates from. Sypher is simply a word he liked, but ‘PK’ is commonly used by Runescape players in their username as it refers to Player Killing.
- In middle school, Sypher learned how to edit videos for school projects. He would eventually use this experience to upload his first YouTube video, which he did in 2011. His first uploaded YouTube video was a Runescape PKing montage.
- In November of 2012, Sypher streamed Runescape for the first time. He streamed this on Youtube and the time and had 92 viewers. He has a recent video reacting to the live stream.
- Eventually, Sypher moved on to Elder Scrolls Online and produced A LOT of content for this game to his YouTube channel.
- Through extensive well-received guides of the game, Sypher was able to build a community on YouTube and his subscribed count started soaring. Leveraging his community, he started streaming on Twitch.
- Once Elder Scrolls became stale, Sypher started playing a variety of games such as CSGO, Overwatch, HZ1Z, and For Honor.
- Getting really good at the game, Sypher even went pro in For Honor for a while.
- But then Fortnite got released and Sypher was sold to the game almost instantly. This is the game that would eventually turn Sypher into the behemoth content creator he is today.
- Through Fortnite, his viewer count on Twitch started to skyrocket, streaming to an average of 6,700 viewers in 2018 according to Twitch Tracker
- SypherPK has kept his audience at around 7k viewers per stream even though Fortnite’s audience itself has dialed down a lot.
More streamer Net Worths
Want to learn how YOU can stream on Twitch?
At streamerfacts, we have lots of streamer guides available to you!
Our guides cater to all levels of streamers. You can start off from 0 or pick up on your way to make Partner! 🏆