|Real Name:||Tyler Steinkamp|
|Date of Birth||March 7, 1995|
|Net Worth:||$3 million USD|
What is Tyler1’s net worth?
Tyler1’s estimated net worth is $3 million USD.
How does Tyler1 make money?
Tyler1 is a popular League of Legends streamer.
Here’s a little run-down of how Tyler makes money:
👉💰 Or [SKIP HERE] to see how much Tyler1 makes per month.
As a partner on Twitch, Tyler1 makes money from subscribers, advertisements, and bit donations.
Twitch streamers earn money from monthly subscribers who either pay $4.99 to get subscriber benefits or make use of Twitch Prime Subs which allows them to subscribe to 1 free creator on Twitch as a benefit of having an Amazon Subscription.
Twitch streamers don’t get all the money from subs though. Tyler1 keeps 70% of these earnings (or $3.50).
⚠️ These earnings are going to be slashed in June 2023 when Twitch will remove the 70/30 sub split for large creators.
Tyler1 also receives money from advertisements displayed on his stream. We estimate this to be around $2 per 1000 views for most streamers.
Streamers have the ability to give their viewers advertisements as often as they want. However, for the most part, advertisement income only makes up a small chunk of their monthly income.
And finally, Tyler1 will also receive donations from fans. Donation messages are read on stream using Text-to-speech.
👉💰 [SKIP HERE] to see how much money Tyler1 makes from Twitch.
Tyler1 also has a YouTube channel where he posts stream highlights to over 2.76 million subscribers.
He uploads to his channel about once per day and each video receives at least 100k views quickly after being uploaded.
Streamers make money on YouTube through advertisements. On average a YouTube video can earn about $2 – $4 per 1000 views.
👉💰 [SKIP HERE] to see how much money Tyler1 makes from Youtube.
Sponsorships & Brand Deals
Streamers such as Tyler1 also get paid by brands to promote products. Sponsors can pay streamers to wear their apparel, use their peripherals, drink their drinks, play their video games on stream, and much more.
While some sponsorships are long-term contracts (e.g. signing razer as a mouse sponsor) other types of sponsorships are short-term (e.g. being paid to promote a video game).
Many streamers make A LOT of money from sponsorships (oftentimes much more than they make from Twitch or YouTube combined). However, these sponsorships contracts are always secret so we cannot estimate income from these earnings.
👉 Learn more about how to get sponsored on Twitch.
On his website, Tyler sells merch such as Tees, hoodies, phone cases, and more. He even has his own preworkout called bloodrush.
Want to sell your own merch? This article will teach you how!
How much do Twitch streamers make?
Interested to know how much Twitch streamers make? We’ve covered everything there is to know about the salary of Twitch streamers of every size, whether they are small creators who stream to less than 100 people or top-tier creators on the platform!
How much money does Tyler1 make from Twitch?
Tyler1 makes around $50,477 per month from streaming on Twitch.
Here’s a little breakdown:
…From Twitch subscribers
Using the last 6 months of info from Twitch Tracker, we can see that Tyler1 has 13,222 average monthly subscribers on Twitch.
Considering he makes $3.50 per tier 1 subscriber, we estimate that Tyler1 makes at least $46,277 per month from subscribers on Twitch.
…From Twitch Advertisements
Tyler1 has 17,462 average viewers on Twitch as reported on Twitch Tracker (based on the last 3 months). We also know that he streams for about 24 days per month.
Considering a $10 CPM, we estimate that Tyler1 makes about $174 per stream from advertisements or $4.17k USD per month from Advertisements on Twitch.
Donations on Twitch are difficult to estimate.
You can expect a streamer like Tyler1 to see anywhere from $2k to $4k per month in donations on average.
How much money does Tyler1 make from Youtube?
Using Social Blade, we can see that Tyler1 has 5 million monthly average video views on his YouTube channel.
Considering a $2 CPM, we estimate that Tyler1 makes an estimated $10,000 USD per month from Advertisements on YouTube.
How much money does Tyler1 make per month?
Tyler1 makes an estimated $60k per month from streaming on Twitch and uploading videos to his YouTube channel.
This estimation does not include any money the streamer makes from sponsorships, merch, and other income sources.
Want to see Tyler1’s Stream Setup?
Is Tyler1 still part of T1?
Tyler1 and T1 split ways in February of 2022 as revealed on T1’s Twitter account.
Why did Tyler1 leave T1?
Why Tyler1 left T1 is unknown. It is likely because the partnership contract came to an end.
Additional Info & Facts for Tyler1
How did Tyler1 get started?
- While attending university in 2014, Tyler1 was a Challenger rank 13 League of Legends player. At the time he was already streaming to a small following on Twitch.
- Tyler quickly became known in the League of Legends community as a toxic player frequently inting (intentionally feeding) the enemy team whenever a match wasn’t going his way. While this behavior led to many angry teammates and banned accounts, his Twitch following was eating it up and his viewer base continued to go from 2016 on.
- On April 30th of 2016 Riot Games officially banned Tyler1 from playing League of Legends on Twitch. Any account he would create to play on during his Twitch stream would be instantly banned.
- During this time Tyler was forced to play other games such as PUBG on his Twitch stream.
- In January of 2018, Tyler was unbanned from League of Legends and on his very first come-back stream, he broke a record of 328,000 people watching at the same time. A record that was previously set by Faker, arguably the best and most prominent League of Legends player ever.
- After his return, Tyler’s popularity continued to grow, and by 2021, Tyler1 is consistently streaming to over 30,000 people on Twitch.
- On October 2020, Tyler1 joined Korean Organization T1 as a streamer.
- In February of 2022, Tyler1 left Korean Organization T1.